Riedel Vinum Syrah/Shiraz Glasses, Set of 2
This shape was developed between 1993 and 1995 following tastings in the major Syrah growing regions, when influential winemakers contributed their views on how the message of their wines should be put across.
- The wines, made from a debatably French or Persian originating grape varietal, give a deep purple, almost inky colour
- The nose resembles intense, rich blackberry aromas. The flavors on the palate show mouth-filling fruit, massive structure and a long sweet finish
- The Syrah glass highlights the tannins, offering a perfect balance with the overwhelmingly concentrated fruit
- Recommended for Grenache, Malbec, Pinotage and Shiraz
- The Vinum collection is made of over 24% lead crystal