Flagstone Dragon Tree Cape Blend X6
Sweet | 1 2 3 4 5| Dry
Light | 1 2 3 4 5 | Full bodied
A solid garnet colour with rosy edges make this wine a stunner from the word go.
There is an explosion of mulberry, thyme and violets on the nose surrounded by smoky and earthy richness.
Layers of plum, Chanterelle mushrooms and dark chocolate fills the palate. The wine show tremendous complexity and the
finish are lingering and sumptuous.
Serve this wine at 13-15 °C with fish, especially grilled salmon and seared tuna. It will also go absolutely perfect with coq au vin and any game bird dishes.
Also serve with everyday dishes such as cottage pie and meatloaf; with duck in fruity sauces, charcuterie or cold, sliced meat; and vegetarian dishes based on mushrooms.
Love for the Dragon Tree:
- Platter Wine Guide 2019
- International Wine & Spirit Competition 2018
- Veritas Wine Awards 2018
- Old Mutual Trophy Wine Awards 2018
- International Wine Challenge Tranche 2 2018
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2018
- SAWI multiyear status – track over 5 years – 2018
- Top 100 Wine Challenge 2018
- Grand Prix Vinex 2018 Czech Republic
- Wine of the Month Club April 2018
- Veritas Wine Awards 2017
- Gold Wine Awards 2017