Autograph Gin 750ml
Like the first bottles of gin painstakingly created by medieval monks, each bottle of Autograph is carefully crafted by hand. It’s unique taste is derived from the blended botanicals and fynbos selected by its master distillers. Underpinned by the distinctive scent of juniper berries combined with refreshing citrus flavours it features base notes of Angelica root, overtones of fragrant coriander, hints of delicious artemesia afra and top notes of buchu.
This eclectic combination of botanicals is rounded off with lemony pelargonium crispum. Each sip is an expression of shared pleasure and passion – the finishing touch on the story of gin.
Autograph’s inspiration and identity lies in the rich, colourful history of a thousand years of gin making. Autograph is the embodiment of this timeless tradition, encapsulating years of passion and discovery.
- Handcrafted Africa dry gin
- Uderpinned by fresh citrus flavours and juniper berry scent
- Exciting and fragrant mix of botanicals result in a gin with depth and warmth
- Base notes of Angelica root, overtones of fragrant coriander, hints of delicious artemisia afra
- Top notes of buchu rounded off with lemony pelargonium crispum.