Arrogant Frog Chardonnay Viognier
- Appellation : IGP Pays d’Oc
- Grape Variety : 70% Chardonnay, 30% Viognier
- Colour: Bright gold yellow with straw yellow tints.
- Nose: Very elegant with a quintessence of tropical fruits, peach and white flower aromas, with a hint of vanilla and toasted bread.
- Palate: Fresh and mellow with a persistent length on fruity notes.
- Cellaring: In the first five years you will enjoy its fruit aromas which will then turn into more mature aromas. It will age well for the next 4 years when kept in good cellaring conditions.
- Food pairing: Best served at 10 to 12°C with seafood and fish dishes, delicious with sushi, white meats, blue cheeses, and fruit desserts. This wine will also be very enjoyable on its own as a relaxing drink.